Monday, December 15, 2008

Well Hello!

Wow.

I'd been thinking about this dusty old blog for a while now. I created it years ago as a secret outlet for venting against the ill mannered boys who had wronged poor little ol' me. It got old quickly, as those things obviously would and I got distracted and moved on to the next thing that interested me as I often do.


So today I finally figured out all my passwords and I was gonna check up and laugh, or get re-acquainted with my anger in my old documented memories of wayward suitors. And to my delightful shock - it's all gone! As it should be. Now I can remember those men as I choose, which is in a lighter aspect than what was written here. Best for me and for them.

I've been blogging for years. With a years worth of a break as well. From around 19-23ish I was quite the hardcore, self indulgent little blogger. For the last 4 years I've been busy with a business and business with boys. And I miss this a lot. My corner. My space. My thoughts. Me. Me. Me. Goddamnit.

So I wish I came out with a splash but it's more like a peak from behind a door. As usual blogs are filled with whatever is happening in that time and space, so I have no idea what's gonna be in here. But let's hope I make it good! ;)

No comments: